Jessica Walter, MS, APR
Jessica is an author and advisor who uses behavioral science to help leaders solve their most complex challenges by teaching them an energizing and emotionally healthy style of leadership.
• Advisor to people leading businesses of all sizes since 2016 – from regional powerhouses and startups to beloved international brands and Fortune 500 game-changers
• 15 years in SVP and director-level marketing and communications positions in financial services, health care, human services, and the federal government (defense logistics)
• Former TV and radio personality
JESSICA’S POINT OF VIEW:
“Emotionally healthy work environments are key to experiencing purpose and joy — and isn’t that really what it’s all about?”
• Featured on CNN Radio and in Training Magazine, SAP Insights, Becker’s Hospital Review, Mindful Marketing, PRSA’s Strategies & Tactics, and the SHRM Blog
•Research includes leading a four-year study on internal communication and leadership effectiveness that included input form more than 10,000 employees across multiple industries, job types, and geographic regions
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Executive Influence Certificate, Wharton School of Business
- Master’s degree in Leadership & Business Ethics, Duquesne University
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Towson University
- Accreditation in Public Relations (APR)
- Certified Lean Systems Leader
- Certified in the Hogan Personality & Leadership Assessment
- Certified Professional Leadership Coach
Email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thomas is a coach and former Paratrooper with the U.S. Army’s 82nd Airborne Division in Fort Bragg, N.C.
He specializes in helping clients identify the true drivers behind their goals and offering unique perspectives to help them reframe tough situations.
THOMAS’ POINT OF VIEW:
“It all depends on how you look at it — and what you allow yourself to see.”